Friday, January 13, 2012

Exhausted

I'm laying on the floor, panting, after finishing Ab Ripper X and Coco takes the opportunity to smother me with kisses. I make the conscious decision that I'd rather be covered in dog spit than have to get up and make my protein shake. I'm just that exhausted!

This week I upped the reps on every single workout. It's taking its toll, and I was shaking and barely making it through Shoulders and Arms today. I'm excited and nervous to weigh myself at the end of this workout week. I can't say that I lost any inches- I haven't measured, but I haven't noticed a difference in my clothes. To be quite honest, I didn't even dress up to go anywhere this week, so maybe that's why I haven't seen a difference...sweatpants aren't going to show you anything. My arm muscles are becoming visible and so are my thighs! I've had a busy week at home because I spontaneously decided to buy a hedgehog. I've been trying to get her used to me, set up a bigger cage for her, and sew her little toys to play with.

I haven't been eating or drinking enough and I'm getting dizzy spells. I had this problem the last time I attempted P90X. I just..don't like eating or drinking. I'm not the kind of person who eats when they're bored, because I get bored of eating. Nothing seems to appeal to me lately, and so I normally eat this in a day:

Breakfast- Cinnamon Oatmeal with Chia seeds
Lunch- Salad and all natural dressing, sometimes Miso soup too
Post-Workout- Protein shake
Dinner- A piece of chicken and some veggies
Snack- Popsicle
Water- 3 or 4 glasses

So... I'm getting about 900 calories. I have heard that eating less than 1200 can actually damage your weight loss  efforts because your body goes into starvation mode. This is the way I have ate my entire life- maybe I'm doing it wrong?

No comments:

Post a Comment